[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steven Honson <steven at honson dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Beta version 1.1b1 available
 Date:  Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:45:32 +1000
>- !!! new kernel patch that should solve the dreaded XP PPTP VPN
>timeout/packet loss problem once and for all
>(tested -> works for me, packet loss went from 50% to 0%)

Bad news, im still having the same problems with 1.1b1 installed.

My setup is as follows, m0n0wall genetic-pc on a average machine, with
two ethernet interfaces, one is doing PPPoE to my ADSL ISP, the other
plugs into my LAN.

 From my laptop, either on my LAN, or at a remote location on the
Internet, I can VPN into my m0n0wall box ok, but most sites fail to
load, or run very slow. Some websites like http://news.google.com.au
seem to load really fast though...

Any ideas?