[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Cook" <david at dave dash cook dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "Andrew Lemstrom" <andrew at cryptnix dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ... Help! Wanting to maintain & get SNMP from station ...
 Date:  Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:30:41 +0100
Andrew,

Can you let us have your configuration: interfaces, ip addresses, what
is connected to what etc. This will give us something to work on.

Regards

Ps. Please send replies to the mail list (m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch). This
way you will get the benefit of more than me looking into your problem.
:-)