[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "forums" <forums at deleos dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall as a corporate solution...how many are using it this way?
 Date:  Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:36:37 -0500
I was considering implementing m0n0wall on a Soekris net4501 in a
corporate environment.  Before I dedicate this solution to my clients I
would like to know how many of you are using m0n0wall in a corporate
environment.  I would like to start having most of my corporate
customers start using m0n0wall so I only have to worry about keeping up
with one platform instead of keeping track of vulnerabilities and/or
updates on different OSes.

Let me know how many of you have used m0nowall in the corp
environment...as well as how many PCs/workstations are connected behind
it.

If you believe it's not ready for mission critical purposes please let
me know why.

Thanks,

Ron