[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Ribelin" <daniel at iglobalnetworks dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Distributed Configurations.
 Date:  Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:49:50 -0500
I was talking about edge firewall/router for small business (less than 25
users) and home users. However, we find that in a single day we are doing
more than 500 different updates and config changes for our clients. So a
single place to do this would be very advantageous for us. We have really
not started using m0n0wall in client deployments - but I hope to start soon.

It is always a good idea to have the ability to centralize updates and
config changes, takes the error of "the forgotten" client out of the loop.

But again, I ask has anyone really looked at this? M0n0wall is configured by
a single xml file correct? So then it is very applicable and easily done.?