[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Ribelin" <daniel at iglobalnetworks dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Redundant configurations...
 Date:  Mon, 29 Mar 2004 06:58:15 -0500
BGP on m0n0wall is probably not going to happen. You would need some sort of
routing daemon like zebra or something similar, also the memory would be the
limiting factor (if on a 45XX). You can do SNAT load balancing, just a few
iptables lines to do this (poor mans BGP). If I remember this is called
gateway redundancy routing? A Google search on SNAT Load Balancing turns up
interesting information.

Daniel.