[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Travis Bell <travis at datahive dot ca>
 To:  <daniel at iglobalnetworks dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Redundant configurations...
 Date:  Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:38:27 -0700
Fair enough, we aren't running m0n0 on a 45XX device... Its sitting on a
system with plenty of memory so I can assure you that is not a worry.

I was just thinking that it would be nice if a project like m0n0 supported
some of the more "enterprise" features so that I don't have to go out and
buy a Cisco!

I will look into SNAT,

Thanks!

--