[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eaton, Andy" <Andy at seas dot wustl dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with pptp and 6509 Nat overload
 Date:  Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:26:58 -0600
I after doing some digging, I think the problem lies in the fact that
the Cisco may not be handling the GRE packets correctly. Once the tunnel
opens up the Router doesn't PAT those packets.  I am going to take this
up with Cisco.  If any of you have heard of this and have a fix let
please let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew Eaton