[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] BigPond client
 Date:  Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:42:01 +1000
Hi Manuel,

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 05:20, Manuel Kasper wrote:
> I completely forgot to mention that m0n0wall 1.1b1 also supports
> connecting with Telstra Big Pond Advance cable for you Aussie cable
> users. :) So much for m0n0wall supporting far fewer connectivity
> methods as certain other open source firewall products...

That's great.  I have to head down to the Gold Coast and replace my
spare box with a client's original PC after I find the issue his machine
has - likely to be a dying NIC.  When I do this, I'll be able to test
the m0n0wall BPAlogin client and let you know how it goes.

There are bucketloads of Tel$tra Cable users running IPCop and
SmoothWall firewalls who could easily move to m0n0wall with this client
now included.

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/