[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>, "'Jean-Francois Theroux'" <jftheroux at privalodc dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] suggestion
 Date:  Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:01:30 -0800
I like the concept - but does it work on FreeBSD? mono is built on FREE
BSD - not OPEN - of course you probably knew that...

If it doesn't work yet, any word or indication from anyone that it may some
day work? I've always liked OpenBSD's security and reliability, but hated
the relatively small hardware & application support and so on when compared
to FreeBSD (not to mention ease of install etc...

m/