[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  steven murphy <murphy at imelectronic dot com>
 To:  sdWUG Project specific discussion <wirelesst at sdwug dot org>, M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0Wall success!
 Date:  Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:01:51 -0800
Im running m0n0wall 1.1b1 and am having wonderful success, heres is a
short list of whit Im doing with it:
traffic shaping: limits traffic to my server to keep other clients on
the network happy
static IP w/ DHCP- to server
1 wireless(HostAP) and two wired networks
use the traffic graph
DMZ'ed the server
changed port for m0n0 to allow remote admin

took me a week and some playing but I got it all working on a soekris
4501, except having a wireless mini-PCI and PCI card together.

wnat to see the traffic grapher look here:
http://www.imelectronic.com:2000/

Steven Murphy
Murphy's Computer Repair
http://homepage.mac.com/im_electronic