[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew" <andrew at cryptnix dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wanting to be able to service m0n0wall from ...
 Date:  Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:48:25 -0500
My current setup ...

<Internet> <-> <Smoothwall> <-> (My local area network) <-> <m0n0wall> ... WIRELESS!!

I'm just using it as a upgradable access point, but it seems as though there are no options
on being able to administrate it from the WAN port which gets an IP from my smoothwall box.

So what I want todo is be able to type the m0n0wall address on my "local area network" subnet
which is 192.168.0.4 and be able to snmp the local & be able to administrate the system from
my local area network, and possibly perhaps block access to it on the LAN side...

Thanks, hope I can get a answer soon...