[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "James" <james at mobileconnect1 dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] looking for the right radius server to use on Red Hat 9
 Date:  Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:03:09 -0800
WAY off topic here bud.

Check out nycwireless.com I think... they have nocatauth implementation
notes I think.

A lot of us appreciate the integration effort, but don't want to upset
anyone not interested, as things like Radius support really aren't mono
specific.

No one will object to announcements or dicussion of a module, but the
supporting technology is too far ot me thinks

m/