[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian Morton <brian18 at uga dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall success!
 Date:  Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:09:15 -0500
I had luck getting SVG viewer to work in firefox under win32.  SVG
viewer is used to view the traffic graphs under the new 1.1 beta of
m0n0wall.  Scroll down this page a bit to see the section about
installing SVG viewer in firefox.  http://www.aisee.com/faqs/svg.htm
Basically you just copy two files from the SVG viewer install dir to the
firefox plugins dir and restart the browser.  One word of caution, SVG
viewer 3.1 (latest official release from Adobe) caused my firefox to
lock up and behave erratically.  However the new SVG viewer 6 (newest
beta from Adobe) works great.  I recommend to anyone who is going to try
this to use that one with firefox.  Here is the link to that.
http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/beta.html

Happy m0n0walling!

Brian Morton
University of Georgia EITS