[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James" <james at mobileconnect1 dot com>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] looking for the right radius server to use on Red Hat 9
 Date:  Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:47:18 -0500
See, in the list of features for pptp vpn (with RADIUS server support) so my
question still would remain as in to what radius server would be good to use
with m0n0wall.  I am going to be using m0n0wall on all of my routers for my
company if things work out well in the prototype and this means I can
contribute to the creator. So all this is good for everyone if I can get
some help on this.

Thanks

"Features

 web interface (supports SSL)
serial console interface for recovery
set LAN IP address
reset password
restore factory defaults
reboot system
wireless support (access point with PRISM-II/2.5 cards, BSS/IBSS with other
cards including Cisco)
stateful packet filtering
block/pass rules
logging
NAT/PAT (including 1:1)
DHCP client, PPPoE and PPTP support on the WAN interface
IPsec VPN tunnels (IKE; with support for hardware crypto cards and mobile
clients)
PPTP VPN (with RADIUS server support)    <----- Here in the list of features
static routes
DHCP server