[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Cook" <david at dave dash cook dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "James" <james at mobileconnect1 dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] looking for the right radius server to use on Red Hat 9
 Date:  Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:45:39 +0100
James,

If you are WinNT/Win2k+ shop have a look at Internet Authentication
Services in Win2k (and I assume Win2k3) server. This provides RADIUS
services on a MS Windows network which has either Domain (NT4) or Active
Directory (Win2k+) user management.

I haven't tried this specifically with m0n0wall but have had good
experiences using it with other Unix services and Wireless APs.