[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "forums" <forums at deleos dot com>
 To:  "Dinesh Nair" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>, "Jean-Francois Theroux" <jftheroux at privalodc dot com>
 Cc:  "forums" <forums at deleos dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall as a corporate solution...how many are using it this way?
 Date:  Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:52:20 -0500
Next question would is similar to another m0n0wall user had inquired
about.

Anyone compare m0n0wall running on a Soekris compared to a PIX 501/506?
I ask because the 501/506s have been the firewall I've been implementing
and may have to produce some facts or figures.  Unfortunately a Google
search hasn't returned many results.  Anyone have any good links,
reviews, etc?

Thanks,
Ron