[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kurt_Inge_Sm=E5dal?= <kurt at emsp dot no>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Source based routing
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:05:55 +0200
> Is it possible with m0n0 to route packets depending on their source or
> tos?
>
> I need this to be able to route LAN packets to the WAN, but servers
> sitting
> on a DMZ (opt1) to another WAN2 (opt2).

I don't think this is possible today ..

But this would be a great feature to add..
To be able to add inbound nat to an opt-inteface rather than just to WAN-interface. By this be able
to nat between two opt-interfaces.
I've made a change in the outbound NAT where you're able to make outbound nat rules on WAN and all
opt interfaces.

Is this a feature we can expect to see in a future version of m0n0wall ?

--
Regards,
Kurt Inge