[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  TrafficGraph: Y2K-Problem?
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:24:39 +0200
Is it possible, that the Trafficgrapher has a problem with years larger than 2000? The date I see,
when I watch the really
nice and useful graphs (helped me a lot for tuning the trafficshaper) is "3/1/104 15:33:49".
Or is it a Problem of the SVG-Viewer? I use the beta of the next SVG-Version on Mozilla.

(port, source, destination...) is made visible?
I like the trafficshaper very much und so you would be able to make even more optimal settings I
think.

regards,
Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit