[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "T. Lechat" <m0n0wall at lechat dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] TrafficGraph: Y2K-Problem?
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:50:26 +0200
Hi

> Is it possible, that the Trafficgrapher has a problem with years larger
than 2000? The date I see, when I watch the really
> nice and useful graphs (helped me a lot for tuning the trafficshaper) is
"3/1/104 15:33:49".
> Or is it a Problem of the SVG-Viewer? I use the beta of the next
SVG-Version on Mozilla.

No it's not really an svg viewer trouble. It's a problem with different
implementation of native getdate() ecmascript function on various
webbrowser. This problem is known, and will probably corrected with next
release.

specify which type of traffic (port, source, destination...) is made
visible?
> I like the trafficshaper very much und so you would be able to make even
more optimal settings I think

I cannot answer to this question. See Manuel.

- Thierry