[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "T. Lechat" <m0n0wall at lechat dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] TrafficGraph: Y2K-Problem?
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:50:26 +0200
Hi

> Is it possible, that the Trafficgrapher has a problem with years larger
than 2000? The date I see, when I watch the really
> nice and useful graphs (helped me a lot for tuning the trafficshaper) is
"3/1/104 15:33:49".
> Or is it a Problem of the SVG-Viewer? I use the beta of the next
SVG-Version on Mozilla.

No it's not really an svg viewer trouble. It's a problem with different
implementation of native getdate() ecmascript function on various
webbrowser. This problem is known, and will probably corrected with next
release.

> By the way: Wouldn´t it be nice to be able to enter some filters to
specify which type of traffic (port, source, destination...) is made
visible?
> I like the trafficshaper very much und so you would be able to make even
more optimal settings I think

I cannot answer to this question. See Manuel.

- Thierry