[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Vincent FLEURANCEAU'" <v dot fleuranceau at parc dash landes dash de dash gascogne dot fr>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Corporate VPN (multiple tunnels) - Feedback nedeed
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:30:08 +0200

Sorry, I'm Belgian and don't use the IPSec functionality yet...

What I can tell you is that the net4501 will be powerfull enough for the
central unit, and certainly for the sattelite-offices.
It might be better to use the hardware accelerator, but that depends on the
speed you will be needing (and getting over your DSL's)...

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER