[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Andy Prasetya'" <andyprasetya at netscape dot net>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Samba Connection
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:01:20 +0200
----Original Message-----

Well, as it seems to me, you will need to have a rule that permits port
137-139 TCP/UDP (this could still be put a little narrower) on both m0n0wall
2 and 3, for both the LAN and WAN interface.

In this situation, you better put a static route in m0n0wall 2
(192.168.2.0/24 -> gw 192.168.0.3) and one in m0n0wall 3 (192.168.1.0/24 ->
gw 192.168.0.2). Finally, add both routes to m0n0wall 1.

You should also 'Enable enhanced NAT', so this won't bother you.
Don't forget to let private ip's pass m0n0 2 and 3 too.

Hope this helps,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER