[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jim Wells" <jwells at networksisp dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:53:53 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Shaffer" <curt at chilitech dot net>
To: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: [m0n0wall] IPSec

> I am trying to connect 3 monowall boxes via IPSEC so we can replicate
> Active directory between 3 sites. I have tried multiple setups on the
> m0n0wall to no avail. Maybe I am missing how this is supposed to work.
> After setting up the m0n0wall systems the computers behind them can not
> connect to the m0n0wall or the other systems. Does anyone have any
> ideas or documentation on how to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks!

Curt,

We have conneted many monowall's back to a central site. We need more
information to help you out. Can you give us a diagram and some ip
information such as subnet's gateway's other routers at all the locations ?
So you have a total of 4 monowall's ? One at the corporate office and one at
each of the 3 remote locations ? Do you have the ipsec tunnels up and
running ?

Jim Wells