[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GooDieZ <comanche at volja dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0 beta - traffic grapher
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:42:25 +0200
On Thursday 01 of April 2004 06:45, Jason P Jones wrote:
> First, this is great eye candy and quite impressive. Second, if it's not
> already in the works, then a longer period of time (ability to adjust
> history time (10 secs - 10 mins - whatever) in the graph would make it a
> lot more useful.

Hi

For static network usage graphs you have SNMP in m0n0, use tool like [mrtg] or
[cacti] to collect data.

I think that there will not be such static graphs (for longer timelines - 1day
or more) in near future becouse of limited space/RAM.

I could be wrong also...

And one other thing about SVG viewer:
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html

This one work's on linux with mozilla firefox.

Gregor ?tiher
dru?tvo OMNIUM Slovenia,
organizator Lethal Lan
www.drustvo-omnium.si