[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brad Gibson" <brad dot gibson at naponline dot net>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta version 1.1b1 available
 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:34:18 -0500
By the way...

What are your plans for posting betas to the website? Have you thought about
making a separate beta's page or anything?

I'm just thinking for those not on the mailing list that would like to have
the newest betas or those of us who don't remember the links to download the
betas, it would be nice to just have a link on the page.

Forgive me if you had plans to do this but have simply not had time to do so
-- working on m0n0wall is probably a little more important than the site ;)
hehe.