[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian" <mono at ricerage dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] forwarding an entire protocol
 Date:  Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:28:43 -0500 (EST)

Well, you're probably already aware of this, but I'll rehash it anyway:

To forward IPSec you'd need to pass UDP port 500, AH (Protocol 51), and
ESP (Protocol 50) to the internal machine. I suspect your *actual*
question was on HOW to pass the AH and ESP protocols. To that I have no
answer; it appears the GUI only allows you to specify TCP or UDP in NAT
rules. Perhaps this functionality will be included in a later revision...

 Brian