[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Juan Garcia" <juangarcia at sacbeemail dot com>
 To:  iarocci at eastendsc dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Where is the SSID???
 Date:  Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:08:49 -0800
My ultimate goal is to use the box as a bridge.  However, I am unable
to configure the wireless parameters (ie. SSID) to be able to link to
my AP.  You say an0 is my aironet card... OK.  Now how do I configure
it?  Nothing under "Interfaces (assign)" show SSID or anything like
it.

Is there anything I have to do from the console to expose wireless
parameters?

Also, I received another email where someone states that the cisco
350 is NOT a prism card and therefore it won't work.  Is this the
case?

jg

>Juan Garcia wrote:
>
>>I have a soakris board with a cisco aironet 350 pcmcia card.  I am
>>booting monowall from a CF.  My problem is I cannot find the
location
>>where I can set up the wireless parameters.  I have both console
and
>>http access to the box but I cannot find anything for the life of
me.

>>On the gui I see
>>Interfaces (assign)
>>  LAN
>>  WAN
>>but nothing about my wireless card.
>>
>>On the console I see no way of assigning anything to OPT1.  I can
>>assign an interface to LAN (sis0) and to WAN (an0) but that is it.
>>
>>Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>jg
>>

>Juan,
>
>an0 _IS_ your aironet card, and you've assigned it to your WAN
>interface.  Can you be more specific as to what you are trying to
>accomplish?

Chris

Composed by sacbeemail.

information website at http://www.sacbee.com .