[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Weston <fred dot weston at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  Juan Garcia <juangarcia at sacbeemail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Where is the SSID???
 Date:  Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:24:11 -0500
Juan Garcia wrote:

>I only have sis0 and an0.  I don't have any means of adding another
>interface.  (No usb, no isa, no pci bus.)

Is this one of those new net4526s?  If it is, I'd like to see what
Manuel has to say about this problem, because I had been planning to buy
one for the purpose of creating a wireless bridge.  I wonder if there
*must* be 2 interfaces present before you can assign something to the
OPT1 interface.  On my 4521s this is not an issue, because they have 2
enet interfaces onboard, so maybe this is going to be a large problem
for owners of 4526s?