[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 To:  "Juan Garcia" <juangarcia at sacbeemail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Where is the SSID???
 Date:  Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:14:14 -0800
The way I did mine is:

Assign an0 to the WAN.
Assign sis0 to the LAN.
Reboot.
Click on LAN and setup the IP, ...
Click on WAN and set up the IP, SSID, Channel, ...
Click on Rules, setup the firewall.
Reboot.
Backup config.
Done.

On the WAN, LAN, or OPTx screens you should have a "Wireless
configuration" heading.  It should have under it Mode, SSID, Channel,
Station name, and WEP.  If it does not, there there is something wrong
with m0n0.