[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Where is the SSID???
 Date:  Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:13:18 -0800
I'm thinking about building a "m0n0AP" type distro.  Something just for
doing wireless access points.  I run a WISP and I'm using m0n0wall on
my relays.  There are a lot of things that I would like to change.  So
the best thing to do is build a whole new type of distro.  I like the
m0n0wall interface, so it would be cool be able to keep it.

This is all just a thought right now.  But maybe I should start hacking
on m0n0BSD.

One thing that is true.  The HostAP drivers are not very good.  Still
lots of problems with them.