[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "pmok" <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Beta version 1.1b1 available
 Date:  Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:03:00 +1000
Hi all,

I just like to add that I have assisted Manuel (author of M0n0Wall)
in testing M0n0Wall under Telstra Cable.

That's right, those Aussies who are using Telstra Cable will be happy
to note that this Beta works without issues. The integration of BPAlogin
was perfect on the first go! (in my 3 hour test, I had no issue.)

I sustained 700KBytes/sec (5.6Mbit/s) downloading directly from Telstra
servers. (system was Pentium 150Mhz with 48MB RAM)

The current Beta has no issues with both Optus AND Telstra Cable.
I also had no problems in using VPN through to University of Sydney servers.
: )

Regards
-Stmok