[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Balzi Andrea" <andrea dot balzi at arthis dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  nat e routing problem
 Date:  Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:27:16 +0200
Hi All!

I have tried m0n0wall v1.0 is I have had problems of routing and nat.
Trying to approach from computer on network different from the LAN a firewall it does not
answer, I've try with static routes. :(
I exclude a problem of routing inner why other devices on the same one network answer
regularly.
I have tried to natting mail-relay and HTTP-proxy without success. :(
This servers are in the same network of the m0n0wall.
Why these problems?

Andrea Balzi
ARTHIS S.p.A.
tel. +39-02-5758.3665
fax  +39-02-5758.3471
e-mail: andrea dot balzi at arthis dot it