[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jay Wherley (SEI)" <jrw at squires dash eng dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [Soekris] some notes on how we added traffic graphs to net4801/m0n0wall...
 Date:  Mon, 05 Apr 2004 08:12:35 -0400
> Why not put the env4801 data into snmp?  (trivial with net-snmp).

hi chuck, that is a good idea. i'm hoping that some people take
some of the ideas from our page plus discussions on the list, like
the ideas about making the graphing configurable, and come up with
something more polished than what we threw together.

> This lets it all be done remote to the machine entirely, should
> you want.
>
> And your cut/tr/head stuff can all be done with awk(1).

my excuse - i'm awkward with awk and the awk binary
is 140k whereas cut+tr+head is ~25k. :)

jay w.