[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Eric Shorkey" <eshorkey at commonpointservices dot com>, "Fred Weston" <fred dot weston at daytonawan dot com>
 Cc:  "dave" <dave at rodrig dot com>, "Samenlia" <fhliang at 163 dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] about the load averages: 2.11, 0.07, 0.05
 Date:  Mon, 5 Apr 2004 07:16:59 -0700

Neat Eric - but from what I know of proc on FreeBSD, it doesn't have these
features... or at least they aren't organized like that...

/proc contains a folder for each process (by ID)

In those folders are the files:

cmdline  ctl      file     mem      note     notepg   rlimit   status

see man procfs for details

now top DOES work on FreeBSD, so the % usage has to be there somewhere,
maybe it calls something like systat?

m/