[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] VoIP trough m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:35:00 +0200
I also have tried a SIP-Phone in the DMZ and it worked great. I also have tried VoIP through IPSEC
and with the trafficshaper you can get ir running really nice...
On an other location I have 2 m0n0walls just to do the shaping for VoIP over a 2mbit connection as
bridge.

m0n0wall is great for VoIP!!!

greetz,
Holger Bauer