[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Kevin Tollison" <kevin at triadsurveyors dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  12cm x 12cm Motherboard
 Date:  Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:32:57 -0400
Long time lurker here.  I am just getting my feet wet with m0n0wall, so
hopefully I will have something more productive next time.

This looks like a cool motherboard for m0n0. I wonder if the processor would
work though?  Does anyone know how to get their hands on one?

I have been playing with m0n0wall on an old PC, but I just ordered some new
hardware to build a real one for production.  I know it is a little late now
but has anyone used this board with m0n0
o=86698&Sku=MBM-TS20-C366 .  If not I will report back in a few days.  The
price was too good to resist trying.