[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] TrafficGraph: Y2K-Problem?
 Date:  Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:13:37 -0700
At 06:24 AM 4/1/2004, Holger Bauer wrote:

>specify which type of traffic (port, source, destination...) is made
>visible? I like the trafficshaper very much und so you would be able to
>make even more optimal settings I think.

If you want any kind of clever graphing, use SNMP to collect the data and
then use some other tool (OpenOffice spreadsheet?) to manipulate it.

We use the Perl Multi Router Graphing Program (MRTG) to do both the
collection and publishing the graphs to a web page.

         -crl
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
      5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400
        Phoenix, Arizona   85016-3228