[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Weston <fred dot weston at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  Travis Bell <travis at datahive dot ca>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Adding second class c to LAN?
 Date:  Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:14:20 -0400
Travis Bell wrote:

>How do I go about adding a second class c of IP address' to the LAN
>interface?
>
>Cheers,

Travis,

  Probably not the answer you are looking for, but if the two networks
are sequential (192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0) then you could accomplish
it by altering the subnet mask.  Otherwise, you may be able to add a
static route on m0n0wall to the second network and point it at the LAN
interface?  I don't have access to my webGUI right now or I'd look to
see if there's a better solution.

HTH,,
Fred