[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Fred Weston <fred dot weston at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  Travis Bell <travis at datahive dot ca>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Adding second class c to LAN?
 Date:  Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:14:20 -0400
Travis Bell wrote:

>How do I go about adding a second class c of IP address' to the LAN

  Probably not the answer you are looking for, but if the two networks
are sequential ( and then you could accomplish
it by altering the subnet mask.  Otherwise, you may be able to add a
static route on m0n0wall to the second network and point it at the LAN
interface?  I don't have access to my webGUI right now or I'd look to
see if there's a better solution.