[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jim Wells" <jwells at networksisp dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Adding second class c to LAN?
 Date:  Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:52:10 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Bell" <travis at datahive dot ca>
To: "GooDieZ" <comanche at volja dot net>; <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 7:13 PM

Umm... Not too sure if that really does.

We currently have 209.5.190.0/24 routed on our LAN interface in m0n0. I want
to add 209.5.171.0/24 to the LAN interface. How do I do this?

<snip>

Travis how do you have the 209.5.190.0/24 "routed" to the Lan interface ? Do
you have a edge router that is routing this subnet to the monowall ? I think
you may want to add a secondary IP to the "LAN ethernet interface" on the
monowall from the command line then "route" the IP block from the router to
the monowall. From what I have seen working with the monowall I don't think
the interface is setup to handle mutliple IP subnet's via the php interface.

Jim