[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Travis Bell" <Travis at datahive dot ca>
 To:  "Jim Wells" <jwells at networksisp dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Adding second class c to LAN?
 Date:  Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:49:01 -0600
We are just using m0n0, no fancy "router" here. m0n0 has support routing public ips over the LAN
interface with the "Advanced Outbound NAT".

We have currently used most of the first class c and have been assigned a second. I was looking for
an easy way to do it -- that route command should work OK.

Manuel -- any chance on getting the ability to "add" LAN interface subnets?

Thanks!

--
Travis Bell
Hosting. Simplified.