[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Mullins" <rmullins at ciscomonkey dot net>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Re[2]: [m0n0wall] SNMPOID for CPU usage
 Date:  Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:45:56 -0500
I know the net-snmp port puts the agent on the system that will allow you to do what you want, but I
think it requires that perl is installed on the system.  Then again, I may be wrong on that one as I
haven't played with it in quite some time.  I'm sure there is a small port out there that will allow
this that doesn't require perl installed.