[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Tollison" <kevin at triadsurveyors dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  My m0n0wall box
 Date:  Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:37:29 -0500
Finally had a chance to post this. Here are some pics of the boxes I built
over the weekend.
http://www.kwtconsulting.com/m0n0/

parts and prices

Motherboard   Abit TS20                    $39.99
www.globalcomputer.com
Processor Celeron 366MHz CP2-CI366 D        $5.97
Fan U10-8300                                $3.99
Case  P456-5004                            $34.99

Memory 64mb       www.compusa.com          $19.99

CF to IDE Adapter www.mach5products.com    $32.95

CF 64mb           www.buy.com              $27.61

Total  $165.49 (plus shipping)

Notes and comments:
Everything went together smoothly and booted on the first try.  The
motherboard is no longer available at global, I am not sure if it will
become available again. Does anyone know of another source for the board?
Another board with 2 nics would ne fine too.  The board only has one PCI
slot so expansion is limited. The case is very nice looking IMHO, but is
flimsey.

I am happy with the results.  Any comments or critizism are welcome.

--
Kevin