[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  "'M0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] My m0n0wall box
 Date:  Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:00:07 -0400
I went ahead and jumped on to that board when you first posted and if they
are all out, I'm glad i did.  I bought the combo with that
processor/motherboard and the total was 39.95+sh.  I also put a D-link
wireless card that should have worked in my soekris had it not been the 5V
version in that one PCI slot.  I picked up 64MB of ram this morning (second
hand, but with 30-days to return it) for $10.  The case is on its way at
30.00.  the rest of the parts like the HDs, CDROM, cpu cooler, etc I had
laying around.

I'm going to attempt to get a file/print server running on it with m0n0wall
using the new unsupported feature in the latest beta.  It'll be nice to have
around 200GB of storage back that I had to put away because I didn't have
enough free IDE controllers.

-Rob