[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Timothy Jans" <timothy dot jans at pandora dot be>
 To:  "Frans King" <kingf at f333 dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pc engines cases
 Date:  Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:14:00 +0200
I bought a plastic case (the one where people put in home-made electronic)
in an electronics shop for 8 Euro.
Made 4 holes in the front panel (3 leds + reset) and cut out a piece from te
back panel (for serial and network) and a hole for the power using a hobby
drill.
But I had to search a while for the case because 15  x 15 cm is a difficult
size. I finally found a 16 x 22 cm case, which works just fine :)