[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Rv: Re: [m0n0wall] pc engines cases
 Date:  Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:01:05 -0100
Have you looked at the offerings by http://www.lex.com.tw?

they make some very nice boxes, mini-itx and some very sharp cases to boot.
I think when you compare the Soekris 4801 to the Lex Light Bookshelf series
the price ends up almost the same. (maybe $50 more for the lex)

I run the bookshelf as my file server at home. Nice, quiet and discreet.

not soliciting business here but I am a distributor for their systems if you
want an idea on prices.

I do prefer the net4501 as an "appliance" like a firewall and would use the
Lex for more powerfull apps like IDS or Squid.