[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Can't ping DMZ
 Date:  Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:27:11 -0400
Doh! I wondered about the static route, SW uses it so I recreated it in
m0n0. The DMZ does not need to access the LAN in this situation but with SW
it could ping it. I changed the rule as you suggested and plugged my laptop
into DMZ and it pings 100.10 now! Thanks Manuel, you rock! Now to take it to
client and replace that clunker SW! hehe.