[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gertjan Assies" <Gertjan dot Assies at backstream dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  extra options in dhcp
 Date:  Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:55:45 +0200
Hi,

Is it possible to get extra options in the dhcp server?

I started developing on a embedded linux system which I would like to
boot from an existing NFS server

Is this easy to do with m0n0wall,  or is it easier to set up a different
dhcp server on the NFS machine

</gert>

BackStream(R)
Willem de Zwijgerlaan 350-352
1055 RD Amsterdam
The Netherlands
tel. +31 20 386 8365
fax +31 20 386 8948

Post Office Address:
Postbus 58385
1040 HJ Amsterdam

BackStream: The Digital Delivery Company
www.backstream.com

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any
attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail
or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. BackStream,
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.