[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 5354 ARIES MP card
 Date:  Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:02:23 -0400
M0n0wall does NOT support wireless G, this has been brought up several
times. The G driver uses the altheros chipset and that driver is not in bsd
4. There is a madwifi driver that you might be able to hack into the image
but so far, I've not heard of anyone that has made it work.

Dave

From: Fred Weston [mailto:fred dot weston at daytonawan dot com]

Barry Murphy wrote:

>This mini PCI card, does m0n0wall support it and if so can it do all 3
>modes at once?
>
>Thanks
>Barry

You can look at the FreeBSD hardware compatability list, if it's compatible
with FreeBSD then you could probably get it working with m0n0wall.  I don't
think any cards can operate in more than one mode at once though.