[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pc engines cases
 Date:  Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:04:12 +0200
Hi Timothy,

Just currious: Why the steep price difference? I'm rather sure my
brother ordered his net4501 directly from the (US) Soekris site, and
I'm likewise rather sure that, even with shipping, import tax and VAT,
it was far from the prices you mention??? This was even before the
dollar took its recent dive!

I might possibly be mistaken though? I will make sure to ask him when
next I see him!

Adam.