[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall v1.0, Soekris net4511 wireless freezing?
 Date:  Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:25:21 -0500
Hey folks,

I haven't written in a while because my m0n0wall has been working
perfectly for months...  Until now.  All of a sudden -- with no changes
introduced whatsoever (I've been running MW v1.0 since it first came out
several weeks ago or longer?) -- the wireless on my m0n0wall running on
a Soekris net4511 just freezes from time to time (it's happened twice
this week.)  I can't remember what wireless card I have in it exactly --
it's one that comes as a wireless kit specifically for the Soekris
boards at www.netgate.com...

I know it's kinda lame to post without more concrete details, but I just
thought I would poke around and see if anyone else has experienced their
wireless interface suddenly freezing.  It's just outta the blue.  I
scanned the mailing list and didn't see anything related.  I guess if it
continues, I'll have to break down and fully diagnoise this and provide
more specifics but thought maybe someone would pipe in...?

Chris Olive
chris at technologEase dot com