[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall v1.0, Soekris net4511 wireless freezing?
 Date:  Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:25:21 -0500
Hey folks,

I haven't written in a while because my m0n0wall has been working
perfectly for months...  Until now.  All of a sudden -- with no changes
introduced whatsoever (I've been running MW v1.0 since it first came out
several weeks ago or longer?) -- the wireless on my m0n0wall running on
a Soekris net4511 just freezes from time to time (it's happened twice
this week.)  I can't remember what wireless card I have in it exactly --
it's one that comes as a wireless kit specifically for the Soekris
boards at www.netgate.com...

I know it's kinda lame to post without more concrete details, but I just
thought I would poke around and see if anyone else has experienced their
wireless interface suddenly freezing.  It's just outta the blue.  I
scanned the mailing list and didn't see anything related.  I guess if it
continues, I'll have to break down and fully diagnoise this and provide
more specifics but thought maybe someone would pipe in...?

Chris
-----
Chris Olive
chris at technologEase dot com