[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 Cc:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Configurable, free, m0n0wall compatible VPN client?
 Date:  Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:34:39 -0500
Falcor wrote:

> What OS are you useing on the client side?  If it is Windows XP then
> the client is built right into the operating system, e.g. free.
>
> Chris Olive wrote:
>
>> Anyone know of a free Windows VPN (PPTP) client that allows me to
>> configure the end-point ports (at least the out-going)?  Or something
>> relatively inexpensive?  I want to be able to go out port <x> and
>> come in port 1723 (or port <y> -- assuming m0n0wall allows
>> reassigning the VPN/PPTP listener port -- I haven't looked into that.)
>>
>> chris

Ew, sorry, I just saw this.  Better late than never, I suppose...  I'm
running Windows 2000 Professional.  Remember, I'm not looking for just a
free VPN client (there's one built into W2K too), but one that also
allows me to specify end-points and specifically the out-going port.
Specifically, I want to go out port 70 and come in port 1723.

Chris
-----
Chris Olive
chris at technologEase dot com